F110 Error: No variants found for format /ZXX_XXXX.
Error Message no. BFIBL02197.
This error is encountered because a variant is not maintained for DME Format /Z_ES_BXXP_CB in transaction OBPM4(Payment medium Selection Medium).
Below steps guide on how to set the variant for DME Format.
- First go to Transaction Code or Tcode OBPM4: Payment medium Selection Medium
- On the left part of the screen, you will find the list of all the DME Formats created in the SAP system. Try looking for the SAP Format for which you encountered the error in Transaction Code F110. In our case, the error is coming for DME Format /Z_ES_XXXX_CB. Now, double click on the DME Format and then on the left-top part of the screen you can see that the field ‘Payment medium Format’ has updated with the correct DME Format name.
- Next, check the right-middle part of the screen (Payment Medium Output Separated With…). Here, locate the Company Code( under the first column with name pCoCd) and House Bank ( under the second Column). Further, you have set a variant for CompanyCode-HouseBank combination. To do so, enter a logical name under the column ‘Sel. Variant’ and select the Variant icon ‘Edit Variant’.
- Next, a pop-up screen will open, similar to what is shown below. Here enter the following entries and then save the variant:
1. Payment Medium Format: /Z_ES_BXXP_CB (Enter the name of DME Format for which you are getting the error).
2. Select the Checkbox under Print Control window:
2.1 Data Medium Exchange
2.3 Error Log.
In addition to selecting the checkbox, enter the Print Parameters details, else you will encounter an error called ‘Printer not found’. Use ‘LP01’ or ‘LOCL’ as your printer name
- Save the variants and you are done. Now execute the payment run by selecting the ‘Printout’ option.
Hope this solves your issue. In case you face any issue or need help do let us know via comment.