J3RCREV – Clear Reversed Invoices (Russia) | SAP FI
- TCode: J3RCREV
- Program: J_3RCREV
- Description: Clear Reversed Invoices
- Menu Path: Accounting → Financial Accounting → Accounts Payable → Periodic Processing → Country-Specific Functions → Russia → Clear Reversed Invoices.
As part of period closing, we look for any open invoices that we have made payments on and clear them against each other.
We execute transaction code J3RCREV (Clear Reversed Invoices report) to clear any open items leftover in Accounts Payable (FI-AP) or Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), from when you reverse vendor invoices in Materials Management (i.e. for all document where Reference procedure equals ‘RMRP’ or BKPF-AWTYP = RMRP), or when you reverse Customer invoice in SD(i.e. for all document where Reference procedure equals ‘VBRK’ or BKPF-AWTYP = VBRK).
For more information on Russia Localisation please check following SAP Notes:
- 2854503 – SAP RU-FI: Localization functionality for Russia
- 2872876 – SAP RU-FI: List of Business Functions for Russia in SAP ERP
How the tcode J3RCREV works?
- Step1: Enter the following parameters in J3RCREV transaction:
- Company Code.
- Posting Date Range, take the entire period range.
- Customer, enter the range as shown in the screenshot above, i.e “1 to 9999999999”.
- Vendor, enter the range as shown in the screenshot above, i.e “1 to 9999999999”.
- Do not enter other details and do not select any checkbox.
- Step 2: Execute the Tcode J3RCREV and you will land into “Clear Reversed Invoice Screen”. As shown in the below screenshot.
- In this screen, select the checkbox for all the rows which are shown in green colour and then click on “Clearing”. With this step, the system will perform the clearing.
Other Similar Transactions are:
- Tcode J3RCALD: Automatic Clearing, FI-AR (Russia)
- TCode J3RCALK: Automatic Clearing, FI-AP (Russia)
Hope this post helps you! Do share your feedback on comments.