Table VC_TFPM042FC does not exist or is not activated | SAP HANA
- Transaction: OBPM3, issue with transportation of the field: CODEPAGE (DME Format code page download setting).
- Error Description: Table VC_TFPM042FC does not exist, or is not active. Error Message no. TK315
Payment Medium Format Configuration
While configuring Payment Medium Format in OBPM3 transaction, I faced an issue with field “Code Page”. Below screenshot shows the field.
Updating this field will ask Transport Request(TR). But the details for Code Page will not get saved, in the TR. This is because the view V_TFPM042FG_C is declared as client independent in OBJH but it’s defined as client dependent in SE11 view maintenance.
SAP Table: TFPM042FFC stored the details of this field. We will be capturing this table in the TR to transport the field in different clients.
So, to capture this field in the TR you have to manually change the Transport Request in TCode SE09. Below steps will guide you with the steps:
Resolution to SAP Issue “Table VC_TFPM042FC does not exist or is not activated. Error Message no. TK315” faced in Transaction Code OBPM3, Payment Medium Formats:
Manually capturing the details in the TR.
- Go to Tcode SE09, and then insert the client dependent table TFPM042FFC directly into your TR. As shown in the below screenshot.
Insert the following lines for columns program-
Program Id Object Type Object Name R3TR TABU TFPM042FFC
- Now, insert the respective table keys.
To copy Table Keys, check the records captured in the Object VC_TFPM042FC. Below screenshot shows the table key captured in the Object VC_TFPM042FC.
Row with table name “TFPM042FFC” has the correct Table Key.
- Copy the Table Key and add it to the Entry created in Step 1. Below screenshot shows the details after adding the entry:
- Delete the current objects() from the Transport Request
To Delete the Object From Transport Request(TR), goto transaction does SE09 and select your TR. Click on the Display <-> Change icon. This will make the TR objects editable. Now select the row, where the Object name is VC_TFPM042FC. and then select the option Delete Now.
- The transport request should then contain the objects, but not the view cluster VC_TFPM042FC or V_TFPM042FG_C.
Hope this resolves your issue of CODEPAGE. If you face any issue or need some help, please do comment and let me know.